Extrajudicial settlement of conflicts
- Affordable and with few deadlines
- Consideration of different aspects possible
- Optional inclusion and involvement of the lawyers for each party
- Extensive leeway in the conclusion of agreements (within the bounds of the law)
- Quick, targeted and structured procedures allowings the parties involved maximumal flexibility. A solution is normally aarrived at within a few days or weeks.
- The mediator does not make a decision; he guides the mediation process and occasionally functions as a coach.
- Finding a solution that takes into account the interests of both parties appropriately, also in cases where the amounts in dispute are high. As a result, there are no losers, only winners.